trans*channel Index du Forum

trans*channel
Des documentaires et témoignages du monde entier, sous-titrés en français, pour s'informer et dialoguer autour de l'identité de genre et de toutes ses variations.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hull close to signing West Ham defender Reece Burke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    trans*channel Index du Forum -> La pointe de l'iceberg -> Victimes de la transphobie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hull close to signing West Ham defender Reece Burke Répondre en citant

Hull close to signing West Ham defender Reece Burke

188bet Hull have agreed a fee with West Ham for defender Reece Burke, according to Sky sources.It is understood Burke was undergoing a medical on Monday ahead of a move to the Sky Bet Championship club.

The 21-year-old spent last season on loan at Bolton, featuring 26 times as Phil Parkinson's side secured their Championship status on the final day of the campaign.

Burke returned briefly to West Ham midway through last season and scored his only goal for the club in the 1-0 FA Cup third-round replay win over League One side Shrewsbury. 188bet

He will become Hull manager Nigel Adkins' fourth signing of the summer following the arrivals of Eric Lichaj, Callum Smith and Manuel Milinkovic at the KCOM Stadium.

Burke, a West Ham academy graduate, has previously spent time on loan at Bradford where he was named the club's player of the year. 188bet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Juil - 07:46 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 8 Aoû - 08:20 (2018)    Sujet du message: Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal Répondre en citant

Calum Chambers joins Fulham on loan from Arsenal

sbo333 Arsenal defender Calum Chambers has joined Fulham on a season-long loan. The 23-year-old signed a new four-year deal with the Gunners last month but will spend the 2018-19 campaign with newly-promoted Fulham."I'm really excited. I watched a lot of Fulham last season, I really like the way they play football, there's a good manager, it's a great club, so I'm really excited for the season ahead," Chambers told Fulham's website.

"Everyone can see that Fulham's a club that likes to play football, play football from the back, through the lines."That's the style of football I like as well, so I think it fits me and suits the way I play."Arsenal manager Unai Emery says Chambers has a future with the Gunners despite allowing the England international to leave the club on loan.

sbo333 "Calum is a talented defender who has a bright future," he said. "We all believe this loan at Fulham will be an important part of his development and wish him a successful season."Fulham have recruited heavily since confirming their returning to the top flight.

Eight players have been brought to the club, including Andre Schurrle, Alfie Mawson and Jean Michael Seri, while Serbia international Aleksandar Mitrovic has joined on a permanent deal after a successful spell sbo333 on loan at Craven Cottage last season.

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 21:10 (2018)    Sujet du message: Hull close to signing West Ham defender Reece Burke

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    trans*channel Index du Forum -> La pointe de l'iceberg -> Victimes de la transphobie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation